A dental implant is recommended when it comes to rehabilitating a natural tooth. It is the best restorative dentistry option that replaces your decayed, broken or missing teeth. Smiling, talking, laughing, and eating becomes easy with teeth restored through dental implants. Enjoying all oral activities becomes easy with dental implants. If you are in a deliberate hunt of best dental implants in Indore surely visit Global Dental Centre. We have our perfectionist and expert in this field at your service.
Before we get into some other discussions, let’s have a quick brief of what is dental implants. Dental implant is a tiny, strong titanium alloy screw which is used to surgically replace damaged or missing teeth. Hence, now dental implants are a permanent solution to missing teeth.
Dental Implant in Indore- a quick guide to the Procedure-
The dental implant procedure is no doubt a team-work between you, your dentist and your periodontist. Consultation with your dentist will help you to determine where and how your implant should be placed. For better results in dental implants schedule the consultation with the best dentist in Indore. Depending on your medical condition and the type of implant that you have chosen, your dentist will create a treatment plan tailored to meet your needs.
- Replacing a Single Tooth- for replacing a single tooth, one implant and a crown is used.
- Replacing Several Teeth- in case, if you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- Replacing All of Your Teeth- in case, if you are missing all of your teeth, then implant-supported full bridge or full denture is the available option.
Various other alternatives-
- Sinus Augmentation- A key to implant success is the quantity and quality of the bone where the implant is to be placed. The upper back jaw has been one of the most difficult and challenging areas to place dental implants due to insufficient bone quantity and quality and the close proximity to the sinus. Sinus augmentation can efficiently help correct this problem by raising the sinus floor and developing strong bone for the placement of dental implants.
- Ridge Modification- Deformities in the upper or lower jaw can leave you with inadequate bone in which to place dental implants. To fix the problem, the gum is lifted away from the ridge to expose the bony defect. The defect is then filled with bone or bone substitute to build up the strong ridge that can provide better assistance to your implants. Ridge modification has been shown to greatly improve your aesthetic appearance and increase your chances for successful implants that can last for a longer period of time.
Are dental implants safer and last for longer-
Modern dentistry has introduced various advanced implementation for various dental procedures. Dental implants are fixed and placed in such a way that they act and function like a natural tooth. Dental implants are the safest option for replacing the missing teeth. Eating drinking and undergoing other oral activity becomes easy and manageable through dental implants. It is probably true to say that dental implants may last longer if you take care of them as required. How well do you look after your implants and whether you visit your dentist regularly, bear a great impact on how long will your dental implants last. Lack in care of dental implants may lead to some problems which your natural teeth were suffering before. Left untreated, can lead to gum infection, bleeding, soreness and general discomfort, just like your natural teeth problems. Further, if the bone in which your dental implant is properly fitted is strong and healthy then, you can expect dental implants to last for a longer period of time. Thus, care of dental implants will decide their survival, hence, make sure to make a periodical visit to your dentist. This will help you to seek better guidance on your dental health.
WHAT TO EXPECT AFTER RECEIVING A DENTAL IMPLANT SERVICE?
As you know, your teeth require conscientious at-home by proper oral care and regular dental visits. Dental implants are just like your natural teeth and will require the same care. In order to keep your implant clean and plaque-free, brushing and flossing are the best recommendations. After treatment, your periodontist will discuss with you and work arduously to develop the best care plan for you. Periodic follow-up visits will be scheduled to monitor your implant, teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy and functioning in the desired way. It is obvious that your dentist will give you a list of instructions to be followed after your dental implants surgery. Plan your diet and other activities accordingly. Global Dental Centre takes immense care of their patient before and after the treatment just like the other best dental clinics in Indore. A consultation with the dentist of Global Dental Centre will help you figure out dental status. If you want to shine with your smile and appealing aesthetics then do not delay in treating your missing teeth with dental implants. The global dental centre offers you 72 hours treatment of dental implants, which means you can restore to healthy smile in just 3 days.